Saturday, December 12, 2015

The Blog Awakens

So, after months of campaigning, successfully, the Liberal Party is now back in government. Hooray!

We have a Prime Minister we can be proud of. I have a Member of Parliament who is going to go far. And my little Liberal life probably couldn't be better.

So, five months after shutting the blog down, things are going pretty well. What need would there be for me to restart it?

I'll tell you why: #bill6. Manitoba and Saskatchewan in 2016. Electoral reform and the (current) lack of a referendum. Conservative leadership. Jeremy Corbyn. Whatever the hell this is.

There is so much going on in the news right now, and there is a lot that still concerns me. I might live in a Liberal country and province, but that doesn't mean things are automatically superb. There are things to be talked about, and by golly, I'm gonna talk about them.

Also, I'm incredibly attached to the blog's name.

There we are. Welcome back, blog. I missed you.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read your upcoming posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read your upcoming posts.

    ReplyDelete