Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Morning update - Ontario

After sleeping on it, and consulting with social media and other feedback, I've made some adjustments to the prediction.


This predicts a tied popular vote, and a weak NDP as I still firmly believe the NDP is on a strong downward trend. The numbers - in particular the numbers that I found in BC and Alberta that showed opposition support may be overstated - tell me NDP support is being overstated.

The ElectoMatic for this prediction can be found here

http://www.mediafire.com/view/gckfmd0mjz4gq99/ON-basic-EM.xls

Feel free to tinker with it at will. There should not be any additional downloads attached to it from the website used to upload it. If there are, let me know, and I'll try to find more alternate websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment