Thursday, September 5, 2013

Liberals lead, NDP second, Tories last in all 4 Atlantic provinces.


NOVA SCOTIA
LIB - 41%
NDP - 31%
PC - 25%

NEW BRUNSWICK
LIB - 47%
NDP - 24%
PC - 23%

NEWFOUNDLAND
LIB - 41%
NDP - 33%
PC - 26%

PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND
LIB - 42%
NDP - 32%
PC - 23%


No, this is not some sort of Prank that your friendly neighbourhood Teddy is playing on you, these are the real provincial polling numbers from the Atlantic provinces.

I've been discussing on Twitter with Bernard von Schulman, the BC Iconoclast, what this means and why. I'd like to extend that; rather than telling you, our readers, what I think it means, I want to know what you think it means? Please let me know down in the comments section. 

3 comments:

  1. Since there's no discussion as of yet, I'll share what I think this means:

    Quite simply, this is all federal spill over. These numbers match the polling average at the federal level for the atlantic. People like Trudeau, are willing to give Mulcair a shot, and don't like Harper. This, IMO, explains fully these poll numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you teddy Harper isn't popular in Atlantic Canada, the rise of the NDP in Atlantic Canada is interesting and should not be based purely on federal politicians, Lorraine Michaels is the most popular leader in NFL, but the question of organization should be considered.

    ReplyDelete