Wednesday, March 6, 2013

New Redistribution Results - Riding-by-riding

If you feel so inclined, below is an embedded graph that you can peruse at your leisure. It's also available on my "Redistribution 2013" page, which I'll also be updating with new maps soon.

Click on the tabs at the bottom of the graph to see all provinces (except for the territories). You can also download the graph (.xls format) by clicking the downward arrow in the top left and choosing the obvious option - that may make for easier viewing, as I know EditGrid isn't perfect.


5 comments:

  1. Is there somewhere we can play with a uniform swing to see what the results would be under various scenarios? Not expecting that the next election will be anything like the last one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I actually don't know of anyone that has put out a model you can play with. Bryan Beguet at Too Close to Call has one that's based on the 308-seat model, not sure if he'll update it though.

      That does give me an idea though. I should consider putting out the system I use for people to play around with. I may do that in the near future.

      Delete
    2. Can we just run one set of numbers based on a best-case scenario for LPC? What would that look like? It will give us something to look forward to & work towards.

      Delete
    3. Best-case scenario based on... what? Recent poll results, or entering in, say, what we got in 2004 or something?

      Delete
  2. This is the 2011 result transposed to the new boundaries?

    ReplyDelete