Friday, December 7, 2012

Harinder Takhar

The last person to jump into the Ontario Liberal leadership race, Harinder Takhar, has been sending me a lot of e-mails recently. And while I would usually find this to be a mild annoyance at times, I like when Takhar sends me e-mails about his campaign and his platform, because it has to be one of the best fleshed out platforms so far.

Takhar's "100 Day Action Plan" is focuses mostly on business, the economy, and so on, though I'm sure it'll start expanding as well to include any other pressing issues. But for all the cliche of a "100 Day Action Plan!," I love what I've seen so far.

Check it out. I'm not supporting Takhar - yet, but he's definitely put himself on the map. Some things are still very vague, like the Budget stuff, but as I said, I think it'll keep expanding and ideas added to the Plan as his campaign rolls forward. Definitely worth keeping an eye on.

Basically, don't miss out simply because Takhar doesn't have a big name to throw around. He may just end up being one of the best candidates for the Premier's chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment