Saturday, July 14, 2012

Want to be a US Senator?

Just declare yourself a Senator for the Republic of the United States of America, which is the actual constitutional government versus that evil corporatist government currently masquerading as the guv'mint, and you can be! That's what Iowan Republican state Senate candidate Randi Shannon did. And I copypasta:
Let me now announce to everyone in Iowa, I have become aware of the existence of the Original Republic for The United States of America.“We the People” re-inhabited our lawful de jure (de jur- “by right of lawful establishment”) government on March 30th, 2010. This is The Republic founded in 1787 and then abandoned during The Civil War in the 1860s.

It was then replaced in 1871 by the UNITED STATES CORPORATION. (de facto-without law). This Unlawful Corporate Democracy, established by the forty-first congress, has been acting as though it is the “official government” which clearly it is not! In point of fact, it is the reason why “We the People” Instead of Experiencing Freedom and Prosperity, suffer under the weight of Oppressive Statutes and an Out of Control, Monstrous National Debt which is Robbing Us and All Future Generations of Americans of Our Treasure and Our Legacy for which Our Founding Fathers’ so Valiantly Fought and Died.


And Remember This! Where the de jure Republic of The United States of America exists the de facto UNITED STATES CORPORATION, having no standing, must go away!


Now, knowing this, and with the best interests of The People of Iowa District 34 uppermost in my heart and out of respect for my own conscience, I am here to announce that I am ending my campaign as of this July 4th, 2012. Trust me this story does not end here nor does my commitment. In fact, my level of service to the good people of Iowa who have been so supportive of me and my campaign will be greatly increased. Please allow me to continue, because I have some great news to share with all of you!



... in order to affect the most good on behalf of The People of Iowa’s 34th District and in keeping with my conscience, I have accepted the position of U.S. Senator in The Republic of The United States of America, where I may better serve You and All of The People of Iowa. I want you to know I have taken an Oath to Uphold, Support and Defend The Constitution of The United States of America. This I will do to the best of my ability, So Help Me God.

And the irony that "So help me God" was added into the motto by this corporatist government seems to escape her. But that's OK, its fairly clear that this Ron Paul-humping freak is absolutely insane.


I'm sure I could go up to these nutters and claim that some treaty in 1867 actually signed Canada to the United States, but the evil lizard people in the form of the British monarchy and John A. Macdonald (and Dalton McGuinty, who only Tories can see in his true form) rewrote it with their minds and claimed Canada was its own country, but instead set up CANADA CORPORATION. Bah! Like the Protestant English and those foreign speakers in that Cuebeck state could ever get along.


I therefore will take the oath to represent the 51st State in the Republic of the United States of America, may God fuck us all. I mean Help Us All.

No comments:

Post a Comment