Thursday, April 5, 2012

Why Doesn't Mulcair Blink?

This new ad from the NDP - in French only so far - is pretty clear: they want to show how Mulcair is "continuing" Jack's work, by rolling up his sleeves. Sure, okay, that makes sense. May even be effective. I think it kind of looks weird but whatever.

However, the entire duration of the video - Mulcair does not blink once. Not. Once. It's very creepy.

I mean, go back and watch any of the videos done by either Iggy, by Dalton, by Charest, or even by Jack and Harper himself, and tell me - do they not blink? I know they blink. I'm not afraid these people were trying to steal my soul. I don't get the same warm and fuzzy, blinking-at-least-once feeling with Tom.

4 comments:

  1. Maybe he has dry eye syndrom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He should call Ben Stein if that's the case.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he's steal my sou... those eyes.... those.... eyes....... yes.... yes I understand... yes, vote NDP....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look into the hypnotic eye. ;)

    The commercial's not bad, but when he rolls up his sleeves, I don't think of someone getting down to business, but that in the immortal words of Russell Peters, "Someone's gonna get a hurt real bad." ;)

    ReplyDelete