If you'd be so kind to take a simple minute out of your day, there's a poll to the left that will help me decide the future of this blog and what's written in it.
It's pretty simple: why do you come and read this blog? There are five options there, plus a "none of the above" option, for those who are feeling picky. You can pick which options you feel most represent why you read this blog (try not to click ALL, thanks), and if you have any comments, suggestions, and whatnot, please just post below. Any commentary is welcome, feel free to cuss me out if that's your thing.
Just to quickly go over the options:
Why do you read the blog Blunt Objects?
1. For the commentary by the authors (personal opinions expressed)
2. For updates on polls, including projections, seat changes, by-elections, and so on (federal and provincial)
3. For updates on relevant news for federal political watchers, with the Liberal focus
4. For the news on international elections and politics, including the US, UK, and other countries
5. For information relating to provincial politics, including Ontario and Quebec politics
6. None of the above (please comment why in the post "Why do you read Blunt Objects?")
Poll is open until January 7th at 6:00 PM. Your help is greatly appreciated, and I hope everyone has a lovely new year!