Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Thank you, CBC

For putting down this shameful attempt at "truth" by the New Democratic Party.

CBC's real "Reality Check" program went over the NDP BS, and quite easily swapped it away. I knew I liked them for a reason. They did the same, somewhat, for the continuing BS over Ignatieff's presence in the House.

The NDP are increasingly turning into a campaign of lies, designed to try and upset the balance and draw off votes. Good on you, Jack - just prove to the voters how much like Harper you really are.

3 comments:

  1. Why won't Ignatieff call Layton out on those lies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Eliz,

    I don't know, I really don't. He needs to take some initiative before its too late, he had the same issue on his voting record in the House. We know why he wasn't there - he was out on the road. But he never said this until a week later.

    bloozguy,

    You never know, I have seen Jack wear blue once....

    ReplyDelete