Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Blog Stats January

January was basically more of the same for my humble little blog, which pulled in 2,787 visits from January 1st to January 31st, or 5,343 pageviews. Not bad.



Indeed, that nearly-2,800 mark is the highest amount of visits I've ever had on this blog, even more visitors than I had during November with that nice endorsement by Kate of SDA.

Here's the top five posts for January based on pageviews:

1. Today in Things That Aren't Surprising (323 pageviews)
2. Toronto Pride Met Federal Test But Got Nothing (293 pageviews)
3. Unanimous Consent (159 pageviews)
4. Peter Kent, please stick to your day job (129 pageviews)
5. Rob Ford's New Addition to the Gravy Train (114 pageviews)

As we enter election season this is sure to start ramping up even more, though I'll have to split my political time between the blog and canvassing. Hm, decisions, decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment