- Ireland's ruling political party, Fianna Fail, is totally failing, and the current PM may resign in the next hour or so
- The French far-right party, Front National, proves itself to be partial to monarchies by annointing the former leader's daughter as the new leader
- The vote in South Sudan is going well, surprisingly well
- Lord Owen, who broke off from the UK's Labour Party years ago because it was moving to the mainstream of political reality, is now considering endorsing Ed Milliband's Labour Party, thereby proving me right
- Tunisia gets a new interim President after throwing the old one out over food
Well, 108 words then.