Sunday, October 31, 2010

End-of-the-month stats

I'm not usually one to toot my own horn, but I have to admit my little blog here has surprised me in the amount of traffic it's managed to get.

According to Blogger's stats counter, since May 2010, this blog has received little over 16,000 views. That's not too shabby, I think. Last month alone I've managed 5,200 views, most traffic coming from Liblogs, ProgBlogs, and Libs Online, but I've also managed to snag a good amount of Google, Bing, and Yahoo hits, usually along the lines of talking about Rob Ford, Tony Abbott, Vaughan Liberals, and other stuff. It's amazing the things people will search, and how they end up finding me.

I would prefer to see how many actual visitors I've gotten, as opposed to simply views. However, Blogger doesn't seem to want to provide such things. If I were to guess, I suspect I've gotten at least 1,000 different visitors, and probably more. But, who knows, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment